If you own or run a construction company, you understand how complex the business can be. While the industry can be lucrative, it takes a certain level of skill and experience to properly manage risk and keep your company free of injuries and injury-related litigation. The most difficult thing for many independent contractors is ensuring their business is properly protected. This is where contractor insurance is a vital component of your business plan.
In Las Vegas, there’s always a new home, hotel, commercial building or civic center to build or maintain. Regardless of your area of specialty – from general contracting to plumbing to electrical – you want to ensure that your next project is never your last. The best way to do that is to make sure you’re covered by the right contractor insurance policy.
At GLB, we understand the unique needs of a contractor’s business. We offer a number of comprehensive insurance policies suited for all types of contractors. Depending on the size and scope of your business, you might need one or more of the following contractor insurance policies, which we’re pleased to provide throughout Las Vegas:
- General Liability: This insurance covers claims for both bodily injury and property damage
- Worker’s Compensation: State law requires you to have a worker’s compensation policy in place, which offers financial compensation for employees who experience job-related injury or illness
- Commercial Auto: If you have company vehicles – a couple or an entire fleet – you’ll want to make sure you have coverage for both the vehicles and the employees operating them
- Commercial Umbrella: This “catch all” policy provides coverage for excessive liability
- Depending on your needs, GLB insurance can also provide license bonds, contract surety bonds, builder’s risk, tools, equipment and installation floaters and even environmental coverage.
As the owner of a contracting business, managing risk is a daily job. Ensuring you’re covered with the appropriate insurance policies can offer you the peace of mind of knowing you’re not alone when and if disaster strikes. Give us a call for a no-obligation quote today.